Sure, there’s Maria, Roger, Rafa and nearly everyone else on the tour…
When it comes to tennis tweets, practically everyone is getting in the game. And not being ashamed of revealing every minutae of their day…
But when it comes to quality tweets, we’ve accumulated a list of the Top 10 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts from the tennis universe.
If you want the latest scores or the latest gossip, there are plenty of sources for that. But if you’re looking for off-the-wall accounts from life on the tour, add these Twitter handles to your follow list today…
1. PseudoFed: The best tennis parody account by a mile.
2. Andy Roddick: What seems like a no-brainer is actually one of the most affable twiitter accounts to follow. Roddick is endearing, intelligent, and hilarious. His second career is definitely paying off for him.
3. Brooklyn Decker: And Roddick’s better half completes the conversation. If you like Roddick, you’ll love his wife. If you follow Andy on Twitter, you need to accompany it with his wife’s side of the story. It completes the conversation…
4. Andrea Petkovic: The German made a name for herself on social media before her tennis put her into the top 10, but success hasn’t changed her. She’s smart and funny, and has great taste in music.
5. Micaela Bryan: Going forward, no one should start a Twitter account on behalf of their infant. Because no one will ever do it better than Bob Bryan’s daughter, Micaela, who posts (via proxy) hilarious pictures of herself with her daddy’s friends.
6. Madison Keys: Keys had to beg her agent to let her join Twitter, which she finally did this summer. Her feed is teenage sarcasm at its finest.
7. Judy Murray: Eighty percent of Murray’s mother’s tweets are related to cakes, 10 percent are about her sons and the remaining 10 percent are a hodgepodge of witty observations about the tour, her travels and … darts. Just go with it.
8. Greg Sharko: There isn’t a tennis writer in the world who doesn’t have Sharko, the ATP’s stats guru, on speed dial.
9. Sorana Cirstea: The affable Romanian is friends with everyone in the locker room, and she’s always sending out fun photos from training sessions and tournaments.
10. Anastasia Rodionova: The prickly Russian likes to complain about everything. And she’s very good at it.
11. Darren Cahill: He’s the best television analyst in the business and his insight never fails to be illuminating.
12. Elena Scuro: The best account to follow if you want to see offbeat tennis photos that seem to be tweeted before they even happen.